Saturday, July 23, 2016

20 Things I learned at Camp Ozark


1. The best time to let one rip is while doing the WOP.
2. Have you ever wondered how they make ply wood? I learned that they peel trees like apples and flatten out the sheets of wood then layer them to make them strong.
3. I have questionably learned how to be a better dancer? I may be worse now? Not sure, it's debatable.
4. How to shampoo my hair in a lake whilst wearing a life jacket.
5. 11 ways to misspell my name: Anna Karol Peery, Anna Karol Perry, Anna Claire Peery, Anna Carroll Perry, Anna Carole Perry, Anna Carol Perry, Anna Carole Peery, Anna Carroll Peery, Ann Carol Peery, & Anna Perry.
6. If you have any ailment at all if you put GoldBond on t it will heal.
7. All the words to T-Pain's "Best Love Song."
8. All the words to every One Direction song ever.
9. How to effectively and efficiently eat every meal while dancing on tables.
10. Never tell your campers who you're crushing on/always tell your campers who you're crushing on.
11. How to tie 3 different kinds of knots and never use them (thanks ropes).
12. Best way to get 12 year olds to go to bed early is to tell them a story about them marrying Justin Bieber.
13. If you're 12-17 it's important that you have "dank memes" to be relevant.
14. That I'm not a good authority figure.
15. Blue is cool and that's a rule. Rather be dead than red.
16. I am not cool. I'm just not.
17. I love corn nuggets.
18.Hudsen does in fact dye his hair.
19. Motherhood is gonna be difficult.
20. Writing letters is underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment