Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Help Wanted.

This blog has been a great coping tool in recovering from the tragedies of my life. I have found that telling others about my real life predicaments helped me move on and start fresh like a baby chick just hatched from a new egg. Because of all the gifts this blog has given me I want to open up applications to share your own stories of heartbreak and rejection. These stories should be those seemingly insignificant but impactful moments in life that you just can't seem to let go of. You may begin submitting your applications by emailing anna_peery@baylor.edu with the following information:

-Name*; Preferred Nick-Name*
-School/University*
-Classification*
-Major*
-Date of Birth*
-Experience in Serious Journalism*
-Fun Fact*
-Your Favorite memory with Anna Carol Peery*
-Your Favorite Activities*
-Brief Summary of Your Story*
-Brief Summary of Your Most Embarrassing Moment*(Vulnerability is Important)
-Favorite Beverage
-Favorite Snack

*Required Fields

Really try to wow me people, I'm expecting steep competition. I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment